Take Advantage of our local sights
- Play on the best beach in Western Canada
- Hike, Picnic, and Birdwatch in Rathtrevor Park
- Visit Cathedral Grove, a picturesque 60 minute drive west, at MacMillan Park
- Explore the caves at Horne Lake Cave Provincial Park
- Ski and Snowboard at Mt. Washington
Family Friendly Attractions
- Enjoy the Parksville Beach Festival & Sand Castle Competition
- Take the kids to Paradise Mini-Golf and Fun Park
- Sea Kayak with any of several companies
- View the murals of Chemainus, a 45 minute drive south
- Experience the Alberni Steam Railroad and visit the historic logging and lumber
mill (about 45 min from Parksville)
- Visit Victoria, the "City of Gardens", a 2 hour drive south
- Vancouver, site of the 2010 Winter Olympics, is a 90 minute ferry ride away.
- Take a walk on the wild side at Wild Play near Nanaimo (pictured here)- swing, zipline, bungee jump with both kids and adult adventures.